- 2+ Years of Graphic Design or Production Experience. (Desired)
- Extensive knowledge of current Adobe Suites software. (Required)
- Experience in Screen Printing Industry. (Desired)
- Receive sketch art, concepts, and ideas from customers and create digital files for production.
- Creating and processing various online campaigns for local community schools and organizations.
- Decide upon an approved layout which contains all the necessary production specs, i.e. registration marks, job numbers, garment restrictions, ink trapping, etc.
- Process visual proofs with print detail for customer review and approval.
- Ability to communicate to clients via e-mail, telephone, or in person.
- Helping with inside sales and tending to new and existing customer accounts.
- Specialty jobs such as posters, order forms, cards, and other collateral will be issued as needed.
- Ability to multi-task while still being able stay organized and focused.
- Ability to effectively and comfortably communicate with co-workers and customers.
- Excellent computer skills and attention to detail.
- Desire to keep up with industry standards and available technology.
- A positive and energetic attitude geared towards success and knowledge.